Website Quay Appointments
Our Government client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join a busy fast paced team. They are looking for motivated and reliable problem-solvers to assist them in the delivery of their operational services during their peak activity period.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide high level customer service, over the phone, or in writing.
- Assist the team to achieve outcomes
- Problem solving
- Excellent time management skills and able to manage conflicting tasks to meet deadline.
- Carryout general administrative functions such as data entry, scanning, indexing, searching of databases, opening and distribution of mail.
- Maintain records
- Contribute to Revenue Management Group operations and perform other duties as directed.
- Collaborative approach
- Previous experience working in a call centre or similar environment
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with CRMs
- Full working rights in Australia
- Well-developed problem-solving skills in a fast paced / high pressure environment
- Understanding of public service and Government.