Website Quay Appointments
Sydney CBD or Inner West
Customer Service Officer
$31.00ph + Super
Passionate about Customer Service & the Education Sector? This role could be for you!
About the company
Have the opportunity to work with one of the largest vocational education and training providers in Australia. You will be joining a well established Government organisation located in Sydney, close to Central station. Offering a supportive culture and close knit team environment, this company has an excellent reputation with potential for professional growth.
About the opportunity
- Gain experience with large systems and software’s
- Work for a Large Government Organisation
- Close to trains and buses
- Option to extend contract
- Provide professional support and service to all customers face to face, over the phone or via email
- Dealing with Customers face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Providing course details to students
- Transferring calls to relevant departments to the Customers request
- Communicate progress and resolutions of issues to Customers
- Generating applications to enrolments and applying fee waivers
- Passing contact details to relevant teaching sections on behalf of students for follow ups in relation to their courses
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Emailing relevant documents i.e COE, withdrawals, refund forms
- Exemplary customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding on how to liaise with customers from diverse cultural backgrounds
- A valid working with children’s check (paid clearance) or must be happy to obtain one
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Sophia Marzolini, Recruitment Consultant email@example.com Please submit your CV in word document format.