Website Quay Appointments
- 3–6-month contract available, with opportunity to extend
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable government organisation
- Hybrid working style Parramatta/Work From Home
About Our Client
Join a large government organisation located in Parramatta and have an important front line role within a central business unit. Our client is looking for motivated customer service representatives to interpret customer queries and deliver excellent service.
Your New Role
As a Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide a high-level quality of customer service daily as a first point of customer contact
- Resolve general enquiries relating to services provided by the organisation in an efficient and accurate manner
- Escalate enquiries or requests if complex in nature to your team leader where necessary
- Input customer data accurately and efficiently
What will help you succeed
To be successful for this position you should:
- Experience within a contact centre or customer service role essential
- Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Teams and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a government organisation advantageous, but not essential
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Natisha Abela, Candidate Care Consultant. For questions, please email email@example.com.
Our client has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for all employees the successful applicant for this position will be required to be double vaccinated.