Website Quay Appointments
- Join a fast growing software business
- Be part of their dynamic APAC team
- Opportunities for growth and progression
- Permanent role
We are currently working exclusively with a multinational Software company looking to extend their team in Australia after an internal promotion.
They are looking for a dynamic and driven Customer Care Representative to join them on a permanent basis.
About Our Client
Our client provide a valuable cloud based software to large businesses across the world. Clients include large infrastructure, utility and defence organisations. They believe in their technology’s ability to transform the way organisations can operate and become more efficient.
As a group they work across North America, Europe and APAC (based out of Australia). The recent global changes due to Covid-19 have only increased demand for their services.
About the Role
Due to an internal promotion they are looking to hire a Customer Care Representative. This person will work closely with the technical lead as well as the broader Customer Service team.
The primary goal of this role is to ensure that customers achieve success post-implementation and their goals are supported longer term.
The role will report to the Global head of Customer Delivery and will involve:
- Proactively engaging and reaching out to customers to ensure the software is being used to it’s full potential
- Identifying potential issues or challenges and being on ‘the front foot’ to ensure they do not escalate
- Communicate patches, workarounds and documentation to customers
- Responsive Customer Care and some technical trouble shooting
- Understanding new product releases
- Providing customers with timely and accurate information
- Contributing and supporting to both the Technical team internally as well as the Customer Support team
To be successful in this role you must be able to show on your CV the following:
Strong IT proficiency and ability to explain and utilise multiple softwares
High level communication and interpersonal skills, your CV should show what kinds of customers and stakeholders you have worked with recently
An interest in Operational Management or a background in Risk, Compliance or IT would be an advantage
Ability to work independently and as part of a close knit team
High level of attention to detail
What’s on Offer
- Join a growing organisation
- Working from home
- Work for a multinational organisation with large clients
If this role is of interest please submit an application online, or for any questions please reach out to Jessica Priebee, email@example.com