Website Quay Appointments
Full Time Permanent Opporunity
What is in it for me?
- The company that you’ll be joining focuses on assessing, structuring, and approving Asset Finance credit submissions in collaboration with the wider Asset Finance and Sales teams in the Asset Finance division.
- Flexible working arrangement, you can be located in NSW, VIC or QLD.
- This role will suit you if you love to work within a supportive workplace culture with a focus on growth and diversity. The company offer unparalleled training and development opportunities to allow you to learn new skills and build the career you dream of.
What will my day to day look like?
This role will be responsible for assessing, structuring, and approving Asset Finance credit submissions in collaboration with the wider Asset Finance and Sales teams forb their Asset Finance division.
You will also:
- Structure and submit credit facility submissions for the Asset Finance team.
- Approve submissions within Delegated Risk Authority (DRA) once the DRA is granted.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, brokers, accountants and other third parties to ensure a smooth credit submission process.
- Protect the business by identifying high risks and making appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate with Sales team to manage deal process.
What skills do I need for the role?
You have strong credit decisioning experience preferably from an Australian bank or other Financial Services Institution and at least 2 + years of experiance in a similar role.
You also have:
- Strong understanding of and ability to interpret Financial Statements and strong Data Analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to make effective decision in a timely manner.
- Ensure that work is done accurately, thoroughly and within robust control framework.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders.
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience as detailed above, and this sounds like the role for you, please upload your resume, if you have any questions, please contact Sophia Marzolini on email@example.com