Website Quay Appointments
Join a dynamic State Government entity to assist with Year End Audit & add value with an analytical project
- Parking on site/ Working from home available
- 3-6 month contract
- Gain experience in the Government sector
Our client is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join there team to cover an internal secondment.
They have a high level of compliance to meet at EOFY and need someone experienced to take ownership of the audit process for this year.
They have great offices with parking available on-site. You will be working closely with the CFO and broader team.
- Lead the preparation of compliant financial statements and associated commentary
- Preparation of monthly management reporting and variance analysis
- Facilitate the preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts
- Review and provide commentary on financial reports, key ratios and other performance indicators
- Manage the external audit process
- Manage timely lodgements of tax, FBT, GST and payroll
- Provide CFO with consolidated view of credit exposure of the organisation
- Manage the transactional function
- Ad-hoc reporting and financial modelling as required
In order to be successful in this role you should be a qualified CA/CPA who is available on short notice.
You should have access to a car as occasional travel to sites may be required.
You must have held a senior Finance Manager or Financial Controller position recently.
A background within larger corporate businesses would be an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com