Website Quay Appointments
The Citrix Architect is responsible for the architectural design and implementation for their Citrix expansion into the Public and Private Cloud.
You will be responsible for :
- Architectural oversight of the Citrix Service extension into their public and private cloud platforms
- Provide leadership and guidance, and effectively manage issues to ensure a high quality, reliable digital/ICT service delivery to state-wide customers within Service Level Agreements.
- Provide specialised Citrix technical expertise, guidance, and recommendations for Public and Private Cloud services
- Take initiative and look for opportunities in the Change and Event management processes to ensure improve these processes and maintain compliance towards their methodologies
- Ensure end to end Application Delivery with high quality End User Experience. This includes Endpoints/Devices, Application interactions and required devices to support applications.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of the Citrix expansion to ensure reliability, availability and quality metrics are in line
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience as a Citrix Architect with Enterprise experience in Public and Private Cloud
- Extensive experience and/or qualifications working with Access, Control and Resource technology layers of Citrix Architecture and another supporting technology (Networking, Load Balancing, Identity)
- Demonstrated extensive experience and/or qualifications with various Applications Architecture and Desktop Delivery Infrastructure
- Significant expertise and experience with public cloud providers (AWS and/or Microsoft Azure) equivalent to an AWS Certified solutions architect with a passion for Cloud Services and solution architecture.
- Highly developed analytical and documentation skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information
- Excellent organisational skills and extensive experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
Please apply online now with an updated resume. If you have any further questions, feel free to give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 8257 0521.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com