Website Quay Appointments
This is a exciting 12 month contract role working with a large government agency in their Corporate IT. You are an experienced Change Communications Specialist with vision and “big picture thinking” this role will be divided between 40% supporting program office and 60% multiple IT projects.
You are experience in developing business plan, event plan writing content and scripts and running campaigns.
Working in the Change Management Practice this role works closely with Program, Project and Change Managers to plan, develop and implement change communications across a number of projects and program areas.
- Developing and implementing communications plans for new and in flight projects
- Developing communications artefacts in a variety of mediums including infographic and digital for new and in flight projects
- Drafting and refining communications content for projects
- Developing training materials for new and in flight projects
- Preparing content for internal and external distribution including providing regular updates on progress and achievements of projects across the Program
- Producing and maintaining forums and communication channels to support and promote program progress
- Develop case studies on completed projects to profile the work and achievements of the team
- Develop and distribute the Program Delivery newsletter and manage the social pages
- Group IT – Changes to processes, roles and responsibilities as part of Cyber Uplift Project and ITSDM initiatives
would you like to know more? reach out today for a confidential discussion email@example.com