Website Quay Appointments
$30.50 per hour
Fantastic role in a call centre– Full time hours – Kingscliff – NSW Government.
Call Centre experience and ideally a current WWC check.
This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic and customer focused call centre operator. You will be part of a busy time of year. You will be working with a friendly team.
To be considered for this role you must have previous call centre experience
- Confident on the phone – Have fantastic phone communication
- Call centre experience
- You’ll be responding to a range of customer enquiries and determining the appropriate response
- Have the ability to direct enquires to the right person
- Be sales focused
- A fast learner in both product and internal systems.
- Be prepared to work through until at least February and beyond
- Be flexible with offered shifts
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be happy to work up to 7 pm on some occasions
- Happy to close the deal – Easy closes
This role will be in-bound with some out-bound calls (Soft closes). Our client is looking for exceptional customer service, coupled with reliability and a strong work ethic.
Due to the intensive training your commitment is essential to the time period is essential. Please note not suitable if you have holidays planned.
It is essential that your commitment to the time period is adhered to.
Please note you will be asked to undertake a working with children’s check at a cost of $80 and a police check will be conducted for the successful applicant.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com