Website Quay Appointments
My client is a large Government organistion base in Sydney CBD and Macquarie Park. They are currenlty looking experienced Cloud engineers for multiple possitions to work on a lage integration cloud adoption program.
Key knowledge & experience
Application Platform engineer with expertise in AWS and / or Azure with significant experience developing and running critical workloads in cloud environments. You will be building solutions within and applications that are critical to supporting operational and customer facing services across the organisation. You will be responsible for building and uplifting current maturity and capability in the team together with driving reliability and resilience engineering initiatives throughout the development teams.
- Over 5 years of experience in platform software development and release management.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of DevOps principles, practices and supporting tools
- Experience implementing solutions on major Cloud Service Providers including AWS, Azure or Google Cloud and a very good awareness of platform security concerns. Relevant certifications preferred
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies along with good troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels, strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, written and oral communication skills with proven success to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Certification in DevOps and/or System Administration and hands-on experience in UNIX/Linux scripting and administration.
- Knowledge of developing and running containerized workloads (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Extensive experience designing, securing and automating cloud infrastructure (Compute, networking), continuously optimizing resources as per cloud best practises
- Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Route53, AKS, Fargate (or Azure API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus)
- DevOps experience including IaC (Terraform, Cloud formation or ARM templates ) automation in AWS (or Azure) including usage of CI/CD tooling such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Understanding of microservices architecture, event sourcing, RESTful APIs, Oauth would be a plus
- Nice to have experience with event driven, Serverless architectures and frameworks in AWS or Azure
- Nice to have Knowledge of Java development frameworks (Spring, Quarkus)
If you have the above skills, don’t delay Apply Today!