Website Quay Appointments
- Camden based
- Government agency
- Initial 3 months contract
Their Booking System utilises an Access Database to record bookings from residents within the Camden LGA. This system was developed in-house written in VBA within MS Access and is presently facing a number of issues relating to simultaneous logins to cope with remote working and also causing errors in bookings resulting in poor customer experience.
Primary responsibilities for this position are :
- To separate the access database front-end (application) and the database back-end migrate the database to SQL Server back-end to overcome login issues and rectify the customer bookings related issues.
- To separate an MS Access application and migrate the database to SQL Server
- The object is to retain functionality of MS Access application but to overcome the issues of concurrent user performance, high availability, Security, Improved recoverability, Usage over VPN
- The solution will have to cover the conversion of application and migration of real-time production data at implementation cut over.
To be successful in this role you must have the below:
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience and proven examples in the process of MS Access to SQL.
- MS Access 2013 and above
- MS SQL 2012 and above
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SSMA.
- Good documentation skills.
- Understanding of change management, data management and systems implementation
- Timeframe includes UAT and Go-Live
Please apply online with an updated resume or give a call to Leila Boubahlouli on 8257 0521 if you have any questions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com