Website Quay Appointments
$33.00 – $36.00ph
Up to 6-month contract
- The knowledge and skills to help you build a strong and successful career
- Work from home, until restrictions ease
- Great team environment
About the company
Our client works with clinicians, consumers and managers to promote better healthcare for NSW. Specialist advice on healthcare innovation, initiatives including clinical guidelines and models of care. By bringing together leaders from primary, community and acute care settings they create an environment and capability for innovation and redesign and promote an integrated health system.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Directors and Leadership teams, including diary management and the scheduling of team meetings, appointments, the preparation of presentations and collating documents as required.
- Organise logistics of travel and accommodation for staff.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information as requested.
- Process general correspondence, prepare agendas, minutes, presentations.
- Experience in providing a broad range of administrative and secretariat services to senior level management.
- Good organisational skills, the capacity to prioritise, undertake and complete several tasks concurrently, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using diverse collaboration platforms (MS Teams, SKYPE, Zoom) and Ms Office 365 programs
- Well-developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Sophia Marzolini, Recruitment Consultant For Questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org