Website Quay Appointments
Excellent work environment
Patient focused role
Our health client is looking for experience administration assistants to come and join their team based in the office. You will be working closely will with clinical, non-clinical support staff and the public to ensure patients are admitted within suitable timeframes for medical procedures. Previous experience in a large medical centre or hospital in Australia would be an advantage.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Receive and process Recommendations for Admissions from Medical Officers and various departments throughout the hospital
- Access and input all patient information on the Patient Administration System (PAS)
- Liaise with Patients in relation to the Deferment of their planned procedure or the cancellation & delay of admissions as required.
- Advise and schedule patients for their admission and Pre-admission Clinic appointment.
- Arrange pre-admission appointments prior to admission according to the guidelines.
- Liaison with Senior Manager & and medical staff to arrange emergency admissions.
If you are looking to work in a patient focused place this is the role for you. This is a very busy role, but you will be making a difference to the patients.
Additional information: Successful candidates will need to provide evidence of 2 covid vaccinations. MMR, DTP, Chicken pox & Hep B.