New Year New goals – Career Resolution?
Work is where we spend more time than home every year, so if you are thinking of ways to improve your life and yourself by next New Year’s Eve, it makes sense that your career should factor into those goals.
We thought it would be fun to put together a list of career resolutions that might get you started thinking of your own, and help you get what you want from your work in the coming year.
Some of the best ideas for career resolutions for 2015-
- Take on a new interesting and challenging project
- Get a raise or promotion
- Be an asset to a company
- Be more focused and organised
- Nurture your network
- Improve your relationship with the boss/co-workers
- Define your goals and work on the action plan
- Decide when to quit /get a new job
- Be more productive , Innovative and passionate
- Identify your areas of improvement and work on it
“Every time you have to make a choice about anything, think “Does this go toward or away from what I want?” Always choose what goes toward what you want.”
Here’s to 2015- Wish you all a very happy new year