Ok, so you’ve got that anxiously awaited interview, done your research and read up great interview tips; what next?……. “If I knew what questions were asked, I’d be better prepared to nail this interview” is probably on your mind right now.
No need to rub that magic lamp, your Quay Appointments’ genie brings you a compilation of previously asked interview questions!
Questions relevant to the position you are interviewing for
• Why do you want to work here?
• How can you add value to our organisation?
• Are there any questions you would like to ask about the position / company?
• Are you considering any other positions?
• How do you think you would fit within our firm? Why?
• What do you know about our company?
Questions relating to your current / previous position
• What did you like about working at … (last company)? Why?
• In your last / current position what has been your level of autonomy in decision making ?
• Why do you want to leave your present company?
Questions about yourself
• What does success mean to you? How do you measure it?
• What are the things that motivate you?
• Give me an example of your creativity?
• Are you analytical by nature? State an example
• What is your greatest strength?
• How would you describe your personality?
• What do you think management could do to make you function more effectively as an employee?
• What are you looking for in a position?
• How would you describe your ideal manager?
Questions relating to your past
• What have you done to improve your skills during the last year?
• Tell me about your greatest achievement at work?
• How did you solve some difficult problems you’ve encountered in your past positions?
• If you were starting your career all over again, which field would you choose?
We hope this has helped to some degree, for further information contact your consultant at Quay Appointments.